Here's Britney


My love-it list:
my boys - yep all three of them
volleyball
basketball
eating good food
talking - usually too much
reading
listening to music
sleeping
blogging
walking
boating
biking
watching movies
being with friends and family
hawaii

I'll try and shrink my life down to a nutshell. I am the oldest child in my family - I know bossy pants. I have two brothers and one sister. I grew up in Idaho around both sides of my extended family. As a kid, I spent a lot of time boating, four-wheeling, snowmobiling and just playing. I played volleyball and basketball basically my whole life and loved the competition (people still say I tend to be a bit competetive). My favorite thing was always hanging out with my friends and being busy. After I graduated from high school, I went to Ricks College. That is where I met and married my Benji. We transferred to BYU after being married about 5 months.

I graduated from BYU with my degree in Health Education and taught health to 7th graders. I know I'm crazy, but I loved every minute of it. It was amazing watching lightbulbs go on when the kids figured something out or celebrating when they did well on a test. I know I am a better mom because of my education and teaching experience.

I stopped teaching when Eli was born. From that moment on I have been staying at home and teaching my own kids. Nothing is more rewarding than watching the boys master a new skill or explore new territory. I get so much satisfaction out of spending time with them. I love their sweet faces and hearing them say "mommy". Being a mom is even better than I imagined. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!



Britney loves to be with her friends and family. She is a people person and loves to talk. She could sit and visit with neighbors, old friends, acquaintances, family - you name it - for hours on end (sometimes too long for me). She loves to read, watch her favorite shows, blog, and shop.

Britney is very responsible and dedicated. When she was teaching, she was always well organized and energized. She takes that same energy and puts it into being a mom. She notices little things and is the first to make sure they get done. She loves to take the kids to do fun things and fills their days with great activites.

Britney and I have so much fun together. She is always game to do what I want (except yard work). I love to spend time with her going to football games, watching movies, playing with the kids or just hanging out and talking. She amazes me constantly and I am so lucky to be her husband.



No comments: